Made of Taiwanese quartz mosaic tiles and anisotropic magnets.
The Periodic Table Magnet Tiles
- Each set contains 118 magnet tiles showing all the elements in the Periodic Table
- Each magnet tile is printed with the symbol, name, atomic number, relative atomic mass and electronic configuration of an element
- Natural White Collection and Coloured Collection are available
- Real quartz mosaic tiles used by architects
- The anisotropic magnets used are slightly stronger than the normal soft magnets in the market
- All images are for reference only. The photos may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
- Size: 23.5 mm x 23.5 mm (±5%)
- Materials: quartz mosaic tile (unglazed) and anisotropic magnet
- Weight of each magnet tile: ~7 g
- Place of origin: Taiwan